Seizures – Pledges – Leasing
LL&AA has a department specialized in debts secured by chattel mortgages and recoveries. Our lawyers and staff offer wide experience as regards collections of loans secured by chattel mortgages in addition to the necessary structures and state-of-the-art operating systems which allow us to manage early arrears due to defaults in NPLs and leasing operations, nationwide.
We also provide our services to different companies which finance the purchase of agricultural and road machinery. These services include actions related to Section 39 of the Pledge & Chattel Mortgage Act for Banks working together with well-known auctioneers and experienced agents specialized in measures for the dispossession of pledged goods. These services are coordinated with translators, experts and agents.
Main services offered by the department:
- Services for the commercial management and administration of leasing businesses.
- Consultancy services relating to the structure of Warranty Agreements.
- Consultancy services relating to registration issues (Registry of Real Property and National Registry of Motor Vehicles).
- Services for the care and custody of the pledged goods available in the main cities throughout the country.
- Transportation and Logistics Services from the main cities in the country.
- Attendance to mediation and conciliation hearings held in the main cities of the country.
- Negotiation throughout the different stages of the recovery.